Sensation will return to São Paulo
on June 2nd 2012
to gather a huge and excited crowd. Last year, besides bringing music loving people from all over Brazil, the event attracted visitors from all continents. This is already the 4th edition of the event that Skol is bringing to São Paulo.
This year Sensation brings "Celebrate Life
" to Brazil. The concept is based on the interaction with the public, acrobats, performers, DJs and visitors, which all contribute to create a magical environment of unity, happiness and peaceful interaction.
Tickets are available now. The sales format has changed a bit since previous editions. VIP packages are now available as an additional service to the Entrance Ticket itself and will not be sold separately without purchase of an entrance ticket. However the total price of the Entrance ticket + VIP service in the first lot will be the same as last years’ tickets for the corresponding VIP package.
Holders of brazilian national credit cards can also buy their tickets through www.skolsensation.com.br
Here it is possible to buy student discount tickets according to local law. Discount is only applicable on the entrance ticket, not on the additional services. See terms half price tickets here
Purchase can also be done directly through PayLogic
or you can find information on local sales points and call center via Tickets4Fun, or buy directly online from their website
- Online sales only
- will-call with e-voucher (no extra charge);
- Service fee 10%
- International sales: subject to IOF for payments with Brazilian cards; account may be debited either in reais, dollars or euros depending on the bank of the customer
- Payment methods include international creditcards (Visa, Mastercard) and PayPal
- Sales through internet, Points of Sales Tickets For Fun (see list here
), call centre or the official box office Credicard Hall – Av. Das Nações Unidas 17955, daily from 12:00 to 20:00
- Home delivery (delivery charge) or will-call (R$ 8,- will-call charge)
- Service fee for internet and call centre sales 20% (delivery of tickets as from May); no service fee charge for purchase at Tickets For Fun Sales Points
- Payment methods include credit cards and debit cards (Brazilian cards only)
Published: 06th April 2012